Business owner? Is your company using a Cloud accounting solution?
- Business News
- Cloud Business Systems
- Managing a Business
When it comes to managing a business, the ability to access financial data and a real-time view of your key numbers is essential from an operations standpoint. It can revolutionise the efficiency of financial administration for your company.
Cloud accounting has the same functionality as “desktop” accounting but moves the process from a hard drive on a computer (that requires backups, updates, and multi-handling of data) to an unlimited storage space in the cloud, then expands on it.
Removed is the need to log into an actual desktop application and wait for figures to be updated – instead businesses login to the cloud server to access up to date financials, link live bank accounts, look at live cash flow, and even plan future spending.
Key Benefits of a Cloud accounting system
- Time Saving Automation. Integrating add-ons like HR, Payroll and Automatic Invoice Generators streamlines simply what it is your business needs from the system.
- Work remotely. Access live figures on hand from anywhere, anytime, so long as there is an Internet connection.
- Up to date figures and other essential data for business operations.
- Safe and secure. Your data is saved on a secure cloud server and is constantly backed up – even if your computer crashes, your data is saved safely in the cloud.
- Multiple users. Does your business operations require multiple users to access different areas of your account? Tailored permissions can be created so that people with specific tasks only see what they need to.
- Automatic updating. Software is regularly updated without users having to do anything.
- Collaborate easily with your accountant. Work with your accountant regularly using live data to manage business cash flow and implement financial and growth strategies.
Cloud accounting for businesses in regional WA
A quarter of WA’s 220,000 plus small businesses are located outside of the Perth metropolitan area, providing essential goods, services, employment opportunities, and so much more for their local communities.
If your business is still using traditional methods of desktop accounting software or Excel spreadsheets to manage your accounts, it may be time for Cloud-based accounting.
Cloud accounting allows those businesses in regional WA to improve performance and efficiency, reducing errors, saving valuable time and money.
It is ideal for regional businesses who demand fast access to financial figures and breakdowns or are going through a period of growth and require detailed reporting and KPI metrics with their accountant.
Elevate your business to the Cloud
Elevate Accounting work with clients to identify and implement appropriate systems to improve any business.
Elevate Accounting’s cloud solutions include:
- Cloud Accounting
- System Design and Implementation
Using Xero cloud solutions, Elevate Accounting can enhance business efficiency, offer specialist industry solutions and custom make your accounting system tailored specifically to your needs.
To learn more contact Elevate Accounting on (08) 9460 1040 or click HERE to inquire online.